Arranging apps on the homescreen
- Hover over or highlight the app you want to move.
- On the Siri Remote, press and hold down on the Touch surface until the app starts to jiggle.
- On the Siri Remote, swipe left, right, up, or down.
- When you're finished, press the Touch surface to save the changes.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 to move other apps.
On Apple TV 4, you can create folders. To do so, please follow the steps below:
Highlight an app, hold down the Touch surface until the app starts to jiggle.
To quickly create a folder, drag the app onto another app.
To create a New Folder based on the app, or to move the app to a folder that you already created, press the Play/Pause button and choose an option.
To move the app out of a folder, simply drag it out.
- To rename a folder, select it, then update the title using the keyboard.
Delete or hide apps
On the Apple TV 4, you can delete apps. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Highlight the app and hold down the Touch surface until the app starts to jiggle.
- Press the Play/Pause button and choose Delete or Hide.
- If you want to add an app back to the Home screen:
- Open the App Store, go to your previous purchases, and download the app again.
- You can also hide your purchases in the App Store, so that you don't see apps on the Purchases page.
If you're still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to contact our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to assist further.