If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyDNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- From your PS4 home screen, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and select Network.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection.
- Now select your connection method, Use Wi-Fi (Wireless) or Use a LAN Cable (Wired).
Note: If you are connecting wirelessly, you have to select your WiFi network and enter the password later on.
- Select Custom.
- Select Automatic in IP Address Settings
- In DHCP Host Name, select Do Not Specify
- At the DNS Settings page, if you had set our DNS earlier, Manual should be selected by default.
- Change this to Automatic.
- Leave every other option at it's default settings and select Test Internet Connection to confirm and Save the settings.
If the test is successful, you will see the following screen that indicates you're connected to the Internet with your default settings.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn't always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.