If you have set any custom DNS on your router such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Sabai router user interface.
- You might be prompted to enter your router's credentials if you had not logged in to the router prior to this.
- Click on Network > Basic
- Scroll down until you see Static DNS.
- Remove the DNS addresses that are set in the available fields.
- Scroll down and click on Save.
- Click on Reboot from the left hand menu to reboot the system.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn't always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.