If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Click on Network Connections
- Right click on your active network adapter (Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection) and select Properties.
- Click on the Networking tab.
- Double click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- In the General tab, click on 'Obtain DNS server addresses automatically'.
- Click OK until you are back to the Network Connection screen.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn't always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.