This article will guide you through the setup process on a Google Smart TV.
While we have not tested the service on the Google Smart TV ourselves, we know the service works based on feedbacks from customers who had tried it on their TV.
Please note: These instructions are generic Google Smart TV instructions, so some steps may differ on your TV. However, it should be good enough as a guideline for you to follow to update the DNS settings on your TV.
Firstly, please Login to our website, www.simpletelly.com from your computer and take note of the fastest DNS server address that appears on screen.
On your TV:
1. Power on the TV.
2. Press the Home button on the remote control to open the home menu.
3. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the Applications options.
4. Use the right arrow button on the remote control to access Applications Menu.
5. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the Settings option.
6. When you see the Settings option, press the enter button.
7. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the Network menu item and press the enter button.
8. Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to move to the WiFi settings menu item.
9. Presumably your TV has connected to the WiFi, press and hold the WiFi network name that you're connected to and choose Static IP.
10. Now you should see few information about your IP address, Subnet etc. Please find DNS Address. When you see it, press enter via your remote control and enter the DNS server addresses that appeared on your browser earlier. Do not alter any of the other settings.
11. Finally press Enter on the Save option.
Once you have done that, go back to your Simple Telly's account page and click on Check My Setup.
If this is the first device you have setup from this location, you will probably need to register your current IP address. Click on Register your new IP address.
You will get Everything's OK! message on your screen if your IP has been registered successfully in our system.
Now that you have setup and registered your system you can go ahead and access the TV site of your choice and stream it like you mean it!
If you would like any further assistance, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you